Baby Steps...

 Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why do in so many ways when it comes to this “lifestyle change” I feel like a failure?!?!? Am I the only person to go thru this ughhh it's really killng me. It's unforutante because for this first 2 weeks I did fail.
 I lost weight but didn’t lose the number I was hoping for, didn’t go to the gym as many times as I said I would and didn’t cut all the sugar and junk out my diet like I wanted :( BUT… I guess I can stop looking @ it as the glass being half empty and look @ it as half FULL I did lose some weight :) I did stop eating a HUGE amount of take-out and sweets this week :) and I did still go to the gym so there are some ups to this.
I read many blogs and watched others on youtube and a lot of people who did it always said if you really want it you can do it and how these are all excuses but if you really think about it I been eating this way ALL MY LIFE and to just drastically change takes time and preparation since eating horribly was all I was accustomed to. Luckily going through this I learned so many things in this short amount of time and the fact that I was able to eliminate a majority of the things I shouldn’t be easy is such a great thing.
I also decided I will need a multi-vitamin because I do need a energy boost and I am not sure if with age this occurs but I have been feeling tired lately and need to find a cure for this feeling but stay tuned cause I know there is so much to come within the next 2 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vistors Checking out My Journey

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP