Finding My Way

 Monday, April 25, 2011



Okay so I did figure some things out… As I slowly spiraled downward I realized instead of completely falling off the wagon I decided just to come up with a better master plan on how this lifestyle change can work for me. I had to re-vamp my schedule in life completely and work my days around actually working out and then I had to by some extras such as a food scale so I can calculate exactly what is going in my mouth.
The only way this will work is if I get SUPER ORGANIZED because not having a plan doesn’t work for me when it comes to this, everything else I play by air and just work it out and I realized it so many times. I am continuing to watch what I eat a little BUT I also had to re-evaluate the foods others eat around me and get a plan going.
I also found some great women who have come together for a weekly chat, I met them through YouTube but they have been a great inspiration and support and I am learning to like them but it’s good. But we’ll see what tomorrow holds because I not have my multi-vitamin, ordered a food scale and now I been researching so I can hit my goal and succeed in this chapter of my journey and change my life FOREVER!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vistors Checking out My Journey

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP