It's Time 2 Change

 Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So like I have been saying for the past year I am ready to change my life. So easily stated and repeated but to actually take the steps to follow through is SOOOO hard, especially coming from my life style.
I have created this blog to help motivate myself as well as others in changing there bad habits and figuring out how to live a healthy life style. I have been struggling with weight most of my life, okay im lying ALL of my life but now I have hit the biggest I have ever become and after Summer 2010 and seeing how I looked in pics with other co-workers I realized SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP.
        So come along on my journey learn for me/teach me and watch how the transformation will happen, its definitely the hardest thing I have to do in my life and although its killing me slowly (literally) im trying.
Follow my journey through my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/KinasJourney) as well as reading this blog, I will post weekly and be clear I am ready or so I think :? 
Dang imma miss all them good foods I soooo loved :( 

2 comments:

Cassie April 17, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

its hard at first but 2 complete mos into my journey, I don't want processed carbs anymore. Go figure. Only thing I have a hard time resisting is pizza.

.•:*¨¨*K ! N A*¨¨*:•. April 25, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

OMG I so can relate to you pizza is one of my many weaknesses... Good Luck girly cause I guess were in the same boat. I like that idea about processed carbs...

Post a Comment

Vistors Checking out My Journey

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP